Purpose of Board of Adjustment
Board of Adjustments Information
- Authority for Board of Adjustments
- Members of the Board of Adjustments
- Public hearing notices, agendas, and decisions
- Purpose of the Board of Adjustments
This Board is a quasi-judicial body that hears and decides variances, special exceptions,and appeals (Title 13, Chapter 1, Article F, Section 13-1-102 and 13-1-102A) of determinations by the Bayfield County Planning and Zoning Department for County Ordinance(s) Title 13-16.
- (Title 13, Chapter 1, Article F, Section 13-1-102(e))
- Special Exceptions
- (Title 13, Chapter 1, Article B, Section 13-1-22(j))
Meeting Dates and Times
- Last Thursday of the Every Month (January - October) at 9 a.m.
- November (No Meeting Scheduled)
- December (First Thursday) at 9 a.m.
Note: Deadline to be heard by Board is 4 weeks prior to the meeting date--except December
- Appeals from decisions of the Board of Adjustment may be made only to Superior Court (Writ of Certiorari) (Chapter 59.694(10)) WI Statutes within 30 days after written notice of the order or decision appealed from was sent by first class mail to the aggrieved party, or, if such notice was not sent to the aggrieved party, within thirty (30) days after the party first knew of, had reason to know of, or should have known of, the order or decision.