Fourth Annual Caregiver's Conference
Cultivating Caregiving; Harvesting Hope
Where and When?
The conference will be held on Tuesday, October 11, 2005, from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Telemark Resort in Cable, Wisconsin. It's hosted by the Caregiver Support Network of Ashland & Bayfield Counties.
About the Conference
This day long conference is for anyone who has a role in caring for an older person; whether a family member, friend, professional, or anyone with a genuine desire to help seniors and family caregivers.
$15 per person includes refreshments, snacks, and lunch. Conference sessions, materials, and certificate of attendance are also included. A limited number of scholarships for the conference fee and respite may be provided for seniors and their family caregivers if needed.
The registration deadline for this conference is Friday, September 23, 2005. To register, please contact the Ashland County Aging Unit by Sept. 23 at (715) 682-4414 or (888) 682-7672.
This conference is made possible through support from the following sponsors:
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Cancer Society
- Ashland County Aging Unit, Inc.
- Ashland County Health & Human Services Department
- Bayfield County Department of Human Services
- Lifespan Respite Network of Ashland and Bayfield Counties
- Memorial Medical Center
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Regional Hospice Services, Inc.
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program
- Sawyer County Senior Resource Center
- University of Wisconsin Extension - Bayfield County