Bayfield County Department of Human Services
Protect and improve the quality of life.
Building on a foundation of motivated and dedicated staff, providers,and adequate resources, the Department of Human Services will promote integrated services that are valued. This will be accomplished by partnering with individuals and a responsive and proactive community. What we do will make a difference!
117 East Fifth Street
P.O. Box 100
Washburn, Wisconsin 54891-0100
Elizabeth Skulan, Director
(715) 373-6144 Voice/TDD
(715) 373-6130 Fax
Human Services News
Long Term Care Planning Grant Awarded to Northwest Wisconsin
Go to the Aging & Disability page for all the latest information.
Drug Law Affects Student Aid
Drug law cuts off student aid (article at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel).
|Monday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
Get more information
- Get the Department of Human Services Staff List with Phone Numbers (PDF)
- Get the Department of Human Services Brochure (PDF)
- Download the Department's 2006 Annual Report (PDF)
- Refer to the Department's HIPAA Privacy Notice (PDF)
How to Find Us in the Bayfield County Courthouse
- Get the map Directions to Human Services (PDF)
We are handicapped accessible with a lift on the west end of the building and an elevator on the east end.