Twin Bear Campground (Iron River)
A few seasonal campsites are available. Please call 715-372-8610 for information.
Surrounded by oak, birch, maple and scattered pine, this is a fantastic spot to access the Pike Chain of Lakes in Iron River. The northern pike, walleye, largemouth bass and bluegill make Twin Bear Lake popular with anglers. Reservations accepted.
# of sites: 43
- Boat launch
- Dump station
- Pit toilets
- Swimming area (handicapped accessible)
- Fishing pier (handicapped accessible)
- Store (ice, firewood, supplies)
|Camping||Boat Launch||Boat Mooring|
- *Includes $50 annual dump fee
- Boat launch passes are valid at all three locations: Twin Bear, Delta and Atkins Lake.
- Boat launch passes cover all boats owned by the individual named on permit only.
- Seasonal boat mooring slots are subject to availability.
- Boat mooring slots are non-reservable and subject to availability.
- Boat mooring only available to campers or individuals recreating at the park for the day.
- Please Note: All landowners that deposit or contract the one-time seasonal deposit and removal of boats are subjected to the above launch fees.
- Also Note: All water craft, including canoes, kayaks, row boats, jet skis, etc., launched from boat ramps require passes and are subjected to the above fees.
Daily - $5.00
7 miles S of Iron River on County Hwy H. The park is on the left.
For Reservations and General Information (contacts listed in order of preference):
(715) 372-8610 or email@example.com