2018 Fireworks & Festivities
Saturday, June 30
Cornucopia (Town of Bell)
- Fireworks at dusk on the beach
- Live music in town following the fireworks
- Fireworks at dusk at the Grand View Ball Field on County Hwy D
Tuesday, July 3 Namakagon
- Fireworks at 10 PM, Garmisch Resort beach
Wednesday, July 4 Barnes
- Fireworks at dusk, Barnes Town Park on Hwy N
- Fireworks begin at dusk near Memorial Park (Rittenhouse Ave & Front St)
- Downtown Cable at dusk
- Town Ball Park at dusk (west on Cable Sunset Rd at the intersection of County Hwy M)
- Lakewoods Resort - Fireworks over Lake Namakagon at dusk
Iron River - Birch Grove CampgroundSurrounding Area
- Fireworks begin at dusk (weather permitting). Bring your own lawn chairs
- Madeline Island - Fireworks begin at dark off the harbor, (almost 10 PM)
- Ashland - Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay
4th of July Festivities
Wednesday, July 4
- Parade at noon. Refreshments at Town Park before & during fireworks.
- Numerous festivities throughout town.
- Red, White & Blue Pancake Breakfast at the Cable Community Center from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
- C.A.R.E. 5K/10K Walk/Run starts at 8 am downtown Cable.
- Parade at 11 AM through downtown Cable.
- Family Festival at Cable Town Park.
- Lakewoods Resort: Afternoon Lakeside Cookout, Lawn Games, Live Music. Patio Cookout starts at 4 PM. Outdoor Music on the Patio.
- Madeline Island - Parade at 10:30 a.m. followed by a program on the village green in front of the Madeline Island Museum which includes the band, a choir, group singing of patriotic songs and speeches appropriate to the occasion.
- Ashland - Parade down Historic Main Street in downtown Ashland, starting on the west side and heading east, at 11am. Ashland Lions Club brat & hot dog stand in front of the Ashland County Courthouse and Moore’s Army Navy on Main Street from 10am - 1pm. Ashland Historical Society Museum will host the annual Cemetery Walk on July 4th from 2-4pm. at Mt. Hope Cemetery on Sanborn Avenue. Interesting stories from Ashland’s past will be told. Ore Dock party 4pm - 10pm. Call 715/682-4911 for more details. Concert at 8pm at the Historic Band Shell in Memorial Park along U.S. Hwy. 2. Traditional “Fire Run” of fire trucks and other emergency vehicles down Main Street at 10pm.
Be sure to check out all of the other events happening around our area during this 4th of July fun-filled week!
Community Events Calendar