Saturday, July 1
Cornucopia (Town of Bell)
- Fireworks at dusk on the beach
- Fireworks at dusk at the Grand View Ball Field on County Hwy D
Monday, July 3 Namakagon
- Fireworks at 10 PM, Garmisch Resort beach
Tuesday, July 4 Barnes
- Fireworks at dusk, Barnes Town Park on Hwy N
- Fireworks begin at dusk near Memorial Park (Rittenhouse Ave & Front St)
- Town Ball Park at dusk (west on Cable Sunset Rd at the intersection of County Hwy M)
- Lakewoods Resort - Fireworks over Lake Namakagon at dusk
- Madeline Island - Fireworks begin at dark off the harbor, (almost 10pm)
- Ashland - Fireworks Display over Chequamegon Bay
Saturday, July 1
- Live music in town following the fireworks
Tuesday, July 4
- Parade at noon. Refreshments at Town Park before & during fireworks.
- Numerous festivities throughout town. Concert by the Lake in Memorial Park, 7 PM - 9 PM.
- Red, White & Blue Pancake Breakfast at the Cable Community Center from 8 am to 10:30 am.
- C.A.R.E. 5K/10K Walk/Run starts at 8 am downtown Cable.
- Parade at 11 am through downtown Cable.
- Family Festival at Cable Town Park.
- Lakewoods Resort: Afternoon Lakeside Cookout, Lawn Games, Live Music. Patio Cookout starts at 4 pm. Outdoor Music on the Patio.
- Madeline Island - The Madeline Island 4th of July celebration starts at 10:30 a.m. with a parade that includes entries from firetrucks and ambulances to family reunion marching units. Following the parade, there is a program on the village green in front of the Madeline Island Museum which includes the band, a choir, group singing of patriotic songs and speeches appropriate to the occasion. After the program, you are free to find the beer and brat cookout at the Rec Center or whatever else you are interested in. Now it is time to tour the island, find a great beach and relax the afternoon away.
- Ashland - 4th of July Parade will head down Historic Main Street in downtown Ashland, starting on the west side and heading east, at 11am.. Ashland Lions Club will have their brat & hot dog stand in front of the Ashland County Courthouse and Moore’s Army Navy on Main Street from 10:30am - 2pm. Ashland Historical Society Museum will host the annual Cemetery Walk on July 4th from 2-4pm. at Saint Agnes Cemetery on Sanborn Avenue. Interesting stories from Ashland’s past will be told. Call 715/682-4911 for more details. Chequamegon Bay Concert Band will perform at 8pm at the Historic Band Shell in Memorial Park along U.S. Hwy. 2. Traditional “Fire Run” of fire trucks and other emergency vehicles down Main Street at 9:30pm.